Senior LYNCs - Students in grades 9-12 are invited to our weekly meetings on Sundays! We begin with a fellowship meal (Parents, please sign up to provide a meal!) Then we enjoy praise songs, a Bible lesson and awesome fun games! Oh, and our annual summer Mission Trip is something that no senior high student wants to miss, so come join us!
Mission: To instill in our youth the love of God and acceptance of the saving grace of Jesus Christ through education, worship, music, fellowship and service and to encourage our children and youth to learn, grow and share their Christian Faith.
- To provide a comfortable, fun environment that is conducive to the teaching and learning of Christian Faith
- To assist youth in grades 9-12 in developing a relationship with God
- To address concerns of senior high school youth and how they, as Christians, can and should deal with those concerns
- To assist youth in identifying and developing unique qualities within themselves
- To assist youth in beginning to discern God’s call for their lives
- To teach the value of service to God and others
Meeting Time: Weekly on Sundays from 5:30p.m.-8:00p.m.
Structured Bible Study and lessons
Structured and unstructured, supervised play
Service projects and community outreach
Structured vocal music and individual instrumentation for those that desire
Week-long summer mission trip